Southern Cross University welcomes comments and encourages open discussion on published articles.
- Your comments are relevant or on-topic and not excessively long.
- A valid email address is required when commenting (this will never be published).
- You don’t have to include your actual name; you may post under a pseudonym.
- No offensive or inappropriate language or content.
- No defamatory comments.
- No solicitation or advertising.
If you do not comply with the guidelines, your comments may be edited or removed from this website.
All comments will be held for moderation, pending a review by Southern Cross University’s Communications and Publications staff.
In most cases, comments on articles will close after 90 days of the article publication date.
Comments published on the DiscoverSCU website (discover.scu.edu.au) are the views of the commenter. Publication of the comment should not be taken as endorsement or agreement by Southern Cross University. Southern Cross University makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, validity and/or completeness of third party information published in comments.